2015年8月25日星期二

8/25/2015 9

8/25/2015

4.Describe a person on whom you can always rely.
  I think it must be my mother.She gave life to me and bring me up.Taught me how to be a good person.We have a deep relationship. Whenever i get into trouble just tell her.She will use her experience give me the suggestion.How realible she are!
5.if you were given $100,000 to start a foundation,what type of foundation would you start?
  if i have $100,000 to start a foundation,i'll establish one which can help international student.Because there are many good universities in forigen countries. So many studengs have a dream to go aboard to have a further study.But many of their familes can't pay for these money to the children.Most of them are exellent.Therefore,i'll give these money to the children who have high grade and worshipfully quality.Not only it can come true tyhe dream of many familes,but also improve the community about different countries.

没有评论:

发表评论