2015年9月1日星期二

8/26/2015 10

8/26/2015

2.What incentives would motivate you to make a significant change in your life? Explain in detail.
   To be honest, I'm a boy who don't want to be a normal person. I want to become excellent. Even if  it will let me pay a lot. Therefore, a chance to get a good job to earn a good life is the incentive will change my life.
   I know each success person must make great efforts to earn the thing they have now. The more you pay the more you get. Studying hard to get the skill. Never satisfied with knowledge you have now. These are both the way I can improve myself. After you earn these you have the high probability to get a good job. Then work hard ,enjoy my life. That time maybe another incentive occur .Change my life again.  

 5.Would you like to see your native country's population expand? Why or why not?  
  My answer  is no! I'm a boy from china .This is the country which has the maximum people in the world .Therefore, china have to draw up some plan about control the population .
  The more people one country ,the more pressure the country will have .For example the government must give the pension to the older. And there will many people loss the job because the position is limited. The living quality of them will also be a problem .Because there are many people so they might  have different level of the education. Therefore, it's hard to let all people accept the policy.
  All in all I don't want my country have more people.

没有评论:

发表评论