2015年9月8日星期二

09/08/2015 14

3.Describe a person who helped you during a difficult period in your life. How did this person promote a positive change in your life.
  The person who helped me during a difficult period in my life is my mother.
  The difficult time in my life is the high school's time. During that time, i got up at 6am and slept at 12pm. Each of the month we had the exam. Under the pressure i felt helpless and exhausted. Fortunately, i have a good mother who helped me a lot. Whenever i failed the exam, she encouraged me. She cooked for me and prepared the lunch for binging to the school in the early morning,for almost six years. I didn't want to disappoint her,this was one of my incentive to study.
  Not only she told me how to deal with the problem about my study,but also used her gesture taught me how to be a good person. I feel pressure to own this mother, at the meantime, i want to be a son that she pride.

5.Do you believe that happiness corresponds with money? Explain why or why not.
  No,i don't think so.Because many ways can let one person feel happiness. Every kinds of people can own it,whether you are a poverty or the rich.
  There was a interesting survey about happiness index. The result was that, the rich got less happiness than poverty. But the result not means the rich can't feel happiness.
  In my opinion, every people has different standard of their life. Some wealthy people even don't satisfied about their life. On the contrary, poverty feel happiness about they have a healthy life.
  Consequently,i think the people who feel unhappiness,they should change their attitude to a positive way.Thinking about what they have rather than what they lost,maybe the result will change.



1 条评论: