2015年9月5日星期六

09/05/2015 13

4.What recent innovations has had the greatest impact on your life? Explain why .
  I think is mobile phone.Because of this innovation, my life become easier. There are many functions in one phone.Many apps can be downloaded.It even replaced the other innovations,like mp3 TV book.
  Many apps help me a lot.Like the google map,when i lost the way back to the home,just put the address in the box.Or sometime i feel angry I'll listen the song in my phone,then i can calm down.Even I'm in America now, i can use wechat to chat with my parents.Whenever i have the words i don't know,i can check it by the dictionary in my phone.To be honest i can't live without the phone,I'll become anxious.I know it's bad to addict to it.Therefore,I'll use it correctly.
5.Do you have a technique for making friends? Explain.
  Yes,i have. First,I'm very good at communicating with other.Therefore,when I meet one people who is first time to see,I'll talk something they interest.Second,I'll honest to my friend about my feeling.In my opinion,honest is the base of a good relationship.I'm a kins of people who treasure one friendship.I believe if you see important to others,they will do the same thing to you too.Third,i often give some gifts or food they like.You can't ignore these small things.Maybe one small gift can change their remark on you.





1 条评论:

  1. The mobile phone has definitely changed all of our lives.

    回复删除